Congratulations on your decision to be
At Main Line Hypnosis I want you to feel comfortable with your decision. Our work together is a partnership that will allow this change to happen for you more easily than you imagined. Below is some information and some homework for you to complete before your appointment.
This is a big decision and I want to make sure your mind is prepared properly for this change to occur. Please take your time while doing the homework, it will make your session more effective. If at anytime you have any questions please email me. This is about you and I want to do everything I can to ensure your success.
Please fill out and submit this form before your next appointment.
If at anytime you have any questions please email me. This is about you and I want to do everything I can to ensure your success. I look forward to working with you!
|1) On a piece of paper that will fit into the sleeve of your pack make a list of all the things that you HATE about smoking. Example – bad breath, the smell, cost, cough, low energy, illness etc.
2) Make another list of all the benefits that you’ll receive if you give up this habit (bring both of these lists with you)
3) Get a calculator and figure out how much money you’ve spent on cigarettes and any related illness since you started smoking. Then make a list of 3 things you would have rather spent that money on.
4) Have your last time smoking within 24 hours to your session and announce to yourself that it is your last. E.g. “This is my last time smoking. I am now a smoke free and will be smoke free for the rest of my life. Cigarettes, you are no longer in control of me. I’m in control of me – my thoughts, my actions, my health and my money. I am a smoke free!!!!”
5) Write down a list of when and where and with whom you typically smoke. These are your triggers.
6) Bring your homework and any remaining cigarettes with you when you come. You will be smoke free when you leave my office. Congratulations!!